Eat yourself slim
Obesity is a problem that many people are facing worldwide and because of this, the doctor’s office is filled with persons that are battling health-related issues because of putting on extra pounds.
According to studies, obesity is on the increase and has double since the 1980’s Studies have also shown that obesity has reached an all-time high and doesn’t seem to be slowing down with adults at 39.8% and 18.5% among children in the united states alone.
Illness relate to being overweight
Some health-related issues that are caused as a result of being overweight are
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Sleep apnea
- High blood pressure
- Fatty liver disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- Erectile dysfunction
These are just a few listed health-related issues because of obesity.
Who wants to be a gravedigger when there is so much to live for, enjoying life to the fullest with those we love. But the reality is many are gravediggers and what I meant by that is, I read a statement a few years ago which says
“With our forks and knives we dig our graves” that’s the BAD news, however, the GOOD news is with those same forks and knives we will eat our way back to health.
Super Fat Burning Foods
1. Foods that are rich in fiber has proven to keep those extra pounds off. Considering adding oats and other high fiber foods to your diet.
2. Because watermelon has such high water content along with amino acid your weight is sure to take a turn downhill (losing extra pounds) as you feast on this superfood.
3. Drinking the required amount of water each day is not only good for quenching your thirst and for your kidneys but drinking water can help you feel full-cutting your desire to eat.
4. Sweet potatoes contain carotenoids which stabilize blood sugar level and lowers insulin that prevents calories from being converted to fat.
5. Strawberries, blackberries, etc .. are loaded with polyphenol antioxidants that aids in burning fat.
6. Grapefruits contain properties that not only burn fat but will cause you to feel full.
7. Pears are really delicious and are a fat burner. Pears are loaded with fiber and contain pectin that aids in weight control.
8. Cantaloupe contains beta-carotene that aids in fat weight loss.
9. Beans and legumes regulate digestion, burn fat, and also builds muscles.
10. Peanut butter burns fat along with boosting the testosterone level.
11. Dairy products such as low-fat milk, cheese, and yogurt aids in weight control.
12. Adding green leafy vegetables and fruits to your diet is an excellent way to lose weight.
13. Chicken, fish, and turkey properly prepared aids in weight control.
14. Eggs are a natural fat burner. Eating eggs without the yolk is even better.
15. Cooking with olive oil is healthy. Olive oil is also considered to be a fat burner.
16. Adding herbal teas to your diet is a great way to keep your weight under control.
Super Fat Burning Foods
There is so much more that can be added to this list. This is just to give you an idea as I seek to point you in the right direction. To continue adding to this list as you take your health to the next level.
The final word
A sure and proven way to shed extra pounds is to be consistent in adding fat burning foods to your diet. Who says we cannot eat and lose weight in the process.
It is so good to know that there are foods which can aid in weight loss as we enjoy them. So let’s eat our way back to good health or maintain our health with these fat burning foods which go to work for us ensuring that our weight is well maintained.